- The promoter is: The Great Branding Company Limited (Company Number: 04306145), a private limited company registered at 15 Home Farm, Luton Hoo Estate, LU1 3TD, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
The promoter may require proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition will run from 16:00 GMT on 10th February 2023 until 28th February 2023. All entries must have been received by the promoter by no later than 23:59 GMT on the closing date. All competition entries after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Sign up to our email newsletter by submitting your details on the competition registration form with all required information. All entries to take place at any time.
- The entrant must sign up to the n1fanstore.com mailing list in order to enter and therefore be opted into marketing.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: the competition registration form on our Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a force majeure incident or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A Wilson NFL ‘The Duke’ Game Football.* Approximate retail value is £150.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to an alternative or a cash sum to an equal or greater value. The prize is not negotiable or transferrable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Great Branding Company Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
*The Wilson NFL “The Duke” Game Football is the closest to what is used by the pros. However, footballs used for NFL games may have specific specifications, digital technology, and/or stricter quality controls or tolerances.